Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Sewing room is clean and ready for some creativity



Well got my sewing room all cleaned up from the mess made while doing some Christmas sewing and I am ready to start doing some wardrobe sewing for myself for awhile. I do plan on doing some outfits for my girls here and there and plan on starting their Valentines day outfits early but besides that I am dedicating most of my sewing for my self. I have so many patterns I am in love with right now and would really like to whip one of everyone of them up which I will over time.




These two patterns are on my wish list. I love the dress from Vogue and have read some wonderful reviews on it at www.patternreview.com, the Simplicity tops patterns had some great reviews on there as well. I am going hunting for these patterns and hope I can find them at a good price, maybe ebay would be a good place to start, hmmmmm.............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love the pattern for the tops. And congrats on clearing up "the sewing room" - mine is an awful mess again. xxx

Cennetta said...

Congratulations on the "clean and ready" room! Nice picks for new projects.

Galerie 127 said...

Nice post thanks foor sharing