Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I went to Joann's today!


Well today my dd had a ortho appt. and I was able to go browsing at Joann's fabric store. I know, BROWSING, blah, but it is almost Christmas and I am so trying to be a good lil girl and not spend all our Christmas money on fabric, Ugh......... I did buy a few fat quaters though that I am going to use to make some purses out of and I got a really good deal on the magnetic snaps for them so I did spend some just not as much as I would have liked to but........we go again in Jan. and I am going to be so NAUGHTY, I am going to shop, shop, shop. muah..ha...ha.....YIKES, did that evil laugh come from me??????????


I will take some pics of the fq's I bought plus some of some fabric I did HAVE to have from Wal-Mart, too cute.


Have not been able to sew for over a week now and I am really starting to have withdrawls here. Laying in bed for 3 days plus Thanksgiving, arrands, bill paying, apts. and such has really got in my way.(pouting) The rest of this week is busy also with my husbands company Christmas party (tomorrow night) and 3 birthdays, my oldest and only son will be turning 16 on Friday and youngest (girl) will be turning 5 on the same day, imagine that, then my father n law has a birthday on the 7th. hmm that reminds me I need to get his card and gift in the mail by tomorrow, more time spent doing other stuff and not sewing. I have another daughter who will be turning 11 on the 15th our pastors b-day is on the 20th and my daddy's would have been on the 27th if he was still with us. whew.....that is alot. I also have alot of swaps to send out. I am a member of swap-bot and have a ton of things I need to get made and sent out by the end of this week and no later. Ummmm, yeah.........ok........


Well I am off to read Twilight for a few minutes, then I am off to bed. Till tomorrow...zzzzzzzzz





No comments: