Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some News about me

Well all of you know that about 5 months ago I started working at State Farm well, yesterday I got a letter from the boss letting me go, said he is over staffed and I was hired to take the place of someone else who was to be leaving and is no longer doing so. So, I am now back to being a stay at home mom which is fine with me I really missed being home although I will miss the extra money.

So now I am going to focus on opening my online shop and spending time with my family and catching up on a ton of house work, ugh.........................

Speaking of my shop, where is everyone? I have only got two comments on my last post about helping me name my shop. Come on bloggers I need some ideas going to have it up and running by this weekend (crossing fingers).

5 comments:

Marty said...

You poor kid! I've had that happen, too. I think it was just their way of letting you down without actually saying, "we can't afford you, or we don't need you." Bites! Anyway, maybe this is meant to be-I'll try to think of a name for your shop.

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

That totally stinks!! But good luck with your shop. I'll have to put my thinking cap on about the store name. ;)
♥ Teresa

Linda said...

Sorry to read about your job loss. The economy is still not what it needs to be. As to name, why not "Back Porch Shopping" or "Back Porch Boutique" I like the title of your blog so suggesting you use that in the store name.

Be sure to post and let us know when it is a go.

Cindy said...

I know you didn't like being away from your family. Rewards don't always come in the way of money. One door closes and another opens for a reason. Good things to happen for you. Now..go enjoy your time with your family! Happy Holiday

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Sorry about the job but you've got the best job now :)

I'm not creative at all so no help from here.