Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Morning

Hi all just a quick post to let you all know I am hoping to get my shop going this week have done no sewing what so ever thus the delay in my opening shop. I have been super busy trying to get my house back in order, man when you work things get all out of whach,ugh.................Catching up on laundry and organizing and just doing some deep down cleaning.

I only have three people wanting a present from me it shows 4 comments on my post but one was deleted so still have a couple of openings if anyone would like to throw in a comment and getting something hand made from me then please do so.

Hope everyone has a great Monday, wish me luck on my house cleaning adventure.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I am trying to get my house in order too. Not much fun is it. I actually cleaned up my sewing room and I'm getting ready to go put the cover on my machine and put it our of sight for a week or so. I need a little break. I need a good book to read!