Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ok now for the rest of the story........

My son was shipped out to live with his bio father on the 9th of August as you all know, well that was not the end of the story for that week but the beginning. On the 10th I decided to take my 15 yr old daughter for a pregnancy test because she had missed her period and has been dating the same guy for a year now so I decided that she needed to get checked even though we had put her on the birth control shot a few weeks earlier which at the time they did a test and it came back negative but the nurse told us at that time that there was still a chance she could be pregnant and it was just too soon to read on their tests, oh no my daughter was sure she was not and so we went ahead and gave her the shot. Anyway, back to the 10th, my daughter kept reminding me of the previous test and how the nurse had told us that one of the side effects of the shot is to not have a period at all, and that it was not possible for her to be pregnant being on the shot and yada yada, well you know that motherly instinct you get, I had it, and boy was I right. She is pregnant will be 8 weeks on Moday. The test came back very positive and I thought she was going to faint when the nurse gave us the results. Apparently she was only about a week pregnant when she got the shot and that is why is showed up negative. OMG! I AM GONNA BE A GRANDMA! Yep I could have died right there. But I didn't and live has gone on and we are now preparing for a baby. The daddy is wanting to marry her and they are very much in love and yada yada. IDK which way to go. Do I let them marry and take care of this situation on their own, or do I raise another kid, which I had no plans of doing, my youngest just started kindergarten and I finally have my house to my self.
WOW! I am over the shock and after having a huge scare with her a few weeks ago and having to rush her to the doc for cramping and bleeding and getting to see the baby and the little heart beating inside her I have decided that I love her and I love what is happening inside her, I dont like it a bit but I love her and I know we will make it through this, I watched her cry with relief and amazement as the doctor showed us her baby and showed us the heart beating and gave us her due date and that melted my heart in more ways than one.

Please pray for us during this challenging time. So much has been going on with us that I dont know what is up or what is down anymore. All I know is that this is a season that we are going through and though we are being tested I know we will make it threw and will be stronger in the end. My heart is broken in so many pieces because of my sister, my son and now my daughter but I love them all and I will be supportive and caring and understanding as much as I can, I will never stop loving my children although my heart may ache because of them or their actions. I know a new life in this family would be quite a change after all the death we have had in the last few years. So with that please pray for my lil girl, her baby and her baby's daddy that God would join them in the way he sees fit, that all would go well with her pregnancy and delivery. Please pray for strength and understaning for her because she is so young her youth is now gone and she has had to become a women too soon.
Oh yeah and her due date is April 12,2010 and she has decided she is having a girl. lol..........

6 comments:

Zep said...

Being who you are of course you care... All I can say is we all have our own path to walk. Each and every one of us. You must give to your path. Peace be with you.. Try to get away and do some sewing, it does the soul good.
My mom was a grand at 36. I'm not really sure I'll ever enjoy my grands being an older parent...so...enjoy being a grand! :)

julia said...

Grandchildren are wonderful. I know you wish your daughter was a little older. It would be a very tough decision about the marriage thing. I personally think she is too young, but my grandmother was only 15 when she got married and she was in a long loving marriage for umpteen years. However many that is.
I will continue to care for you and your sister, son, and now your daughter.

blushing rose said...

God bless you all during these times. This is difficult, but that baby will melt your heart & you'll love & enjoy the wee one. May everything work out for the bst for everyone.

Have a beautiful week. TTFN ~ Marydon

Jackie said...

The new baby will be a joy and you will be so in love! I don't know about marriage either, but I too hope that all will work out well for everyone.
Also, I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for the compliments!

Marty said...

Life is sure not boring, is it? I found out that you never stop being parents and you have to support your kids even when they do stupid things. My oldest is 40 and I still have to pray for him and hope that he knows best. I have two grandsons who are 14-yikes! Lets hope they "behave" for a while anyway.

Kat said...

Your family is on my thoughts and prayers. We never understand the path we travel, but some day I hope we all have some understanding of it.