both of these gals are always checking in on me and my blog and that is true friendship. We have none met in person and may only comment back and forth here and there but I truly think of all of you as my friends. Thank you for all you support and awesomeness(is that a word?).
The rules connected to the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Well I must say that there are way more than 10 blogs I would like to nominate but since I am only given 10 to nominate............
In no paticular order:
2. Amanda @ http://amandasadventuresinsewing.blogspot.com/
3. Very Mary @ http://averymarydesign.blogspot.com/
4. Dana @ http://dana-made-it.blogspot.com/
5. Charity @ http://vintagethreads.blogspot.com/
9. Melissa @ http://susie-homemaker.blogspot.com/
10. Rose @ http://www.rosessewingroom.blogspot.com/
Okay there are ten it was so fun looking at all of your blogs again. Happy blogging.
Tomorrow I promise a post with some pics of some sewing I have done. This last week was a mess.....was home all week with all 4 of my kids sick and running fever. Everyone is better now or atleast on their way to getting better so, I am off to work again on Monday. Which means I only have tomorrow to sew and post. Until then..............................................