Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Have ya missed me?

Hi bloggers long time since my last blog. Working has taken more time than I thought it would. lol. Like all day. But it is going well and getting a pay check has been great also.

I have not done much sewing but have done lots of buying of fabric for up coming sewing projects. I just need to get into the swing of working and haveing a life.

I will post pics of some of the fabrics I have purchased in the next couple of days. I have bought some really cute fabrics to make my girls summer clothes. One of my favorites is a aque blue with black and white pictures of Elvis in his younger years, I plan on making the girls a skirt out of this and add some red and white polka dot material as the ruffle at the bottom. It is all in my head I just have to get it to the sewing machine and completed.

Hope you all come around and comment on my blog from time to time. I miss you all, bear with me my creativeness has not left me it has just gone on vacation for now. Ugh..........................

5 comments:

Lisa H. said...

This post brought back memories of when I returned to the work force.
You'll be able to work your creative time in after a short period of getting use to your new schedule.The best thing is more $$$ for fabric.LOL

Zep said...

Yes, I've missed you. :) I've come here a couple of times to see how the new job is going. If there is one thing I wish I had more of is time. There's never enough time in the day to do all the things needed let alone the fun stuff.
Happy sewing when you get around to it. I can't wait to see your projects!

Julia said...

The fabric sounds really cute. Juat going back to work part time through me for a loop. I'm anxious for the end of April to get here for when my job ends. However, then where will I get money for my sewing? I'm thinking seriously about sewing more for others and maybe even teaching a beginners sewing class. I have missed you, by the way!!! Glad you're back!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I know that feeling.
While I was a sahm I had lots of time to sew.Once I went back to work,I cant find the time.When I am home I'm resting from working or catching the housework up.

Bek said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. I agree, it is really hard to balance work, family and sewing!