Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogging is time consuming

Ok so here I am in Blogging world try to figure out how all you gals get all them pretty things on your blog site and have found that I have now been on this thing for over 4 hours trying to make my site look pretty and you know what this is hard......I have finally got a pretty back ground but have no idea how to get something pretty for where my blog title is, UGH...

Would some of you pro's out there lend me a hand in makeing this thing look glamourous, PLEASE! I know it is prob. something stupid to get all worked up over but, OH WELL! to late for that. lol.



Today I spent cleaning my house, UGH.....

What a mess my family leaves it over the weekend. Someday I am gonna.......

Can't believe how messy a place can get overnight, and my family is all about going to work and school on Monday and leaving ol' mom at home to make things better again. I worked my tail off today, all day. I did no sewing, no cardmakeing, no dotee doll makeing, I didn't even sit down to watch some tv, but as you can see I did get in a few hours to play on my blog, BUT....it was not till the end of the day after I had slaved and worked my poor fingers to the bones to make sure my sweet children(yah right) and darling hubby could come home to a nice clean home and a crock pot of beans and a pan of corn bread. Yeah I know sounds like I slid by on the meal, and you are right I did but they got fed didn't they and no one complained so I was happy, lol.....



Tomorrow I plan on doing something fun, no more of that work crap for me. Been working on some purses for presents and to put on Etsy.com so going to get creative and see what else I can come up with. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure this blog thing out. So if any of you would like to see what I have under my sleeve I sugjest you give me some blogging tips 101 advice, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.............



Okay I am off to la la land zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................Until tomorrow..............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to little bloggy land.. your doing a fantastic job of it. I am not so good at all of this posting on my blog stuff either.. I hope someone comes along that can help both of us :)
m

Back Porch Blessings said...

I am with you sista, I am haveing fun with it so far though. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.