Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello Bloggers

Hello everyone long time no blog......................

I have been crazy busy with work and getting my sewing stuff and craft stuff and scrapbooking stuff and books and etc...etc....ect.....organized and put away. So I have done no sewing what so ever and I am having some terrible withdrawls.
I have so much summer sewing to do for my girls and have started on none of it. Plus I have so much stash that if I don't start sewing soon I am not going to be able to buy anymore fabric for years and I don't think I can handle that you know with my sewing addiction and all, but I am at a point to where I have no more room for not even 1 more yard of fabric unless I get rid of some of our dishes or maybe I could clean out the food pantry I mean who needs to eat anyway, lol..................................

I have so many pictures that I need to share with all of you maybe I can have some extra time this weekend to upload them.

5 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Oh no don't throw out the food (lol)!

JC said...

Hope you're able to take one day and one project at a time. That helps me when I'm feeling like I have a million things to do (which I usually do). Maybe a list to prioritize what has to be done now and what can wait say...next week?

Anonymous said...

Hi! You've won my fabric giveaway. Yay. I hope it inspires you to get sewing. :)

Please send me your mailing address to: info @ beesquarefabrics.com

Thank you and congratulations!
-Diane

Julia said...

New award for you!

Julia said...

I feel the same way about our friendship even though so far it is only online. You and I seem to have a lot in common. Perhaps sometime when we are visiting our daughter in Arizona we can make a trip through NM and meet you. So far we've flown every time, but we do want to drive it one of these days.