Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Divorced and more updates

Long time no blog! For all  my blogging friends out there that have noticed I have been MIA well Im back. I am living in a new town in a new home and loving it. I am still getting settled in so have done zero sewing and have been missing it tons, but I plan on getting back to work as soon as I get my new sewing room set up.
As you all can see by the title I am officailly divorced! And yes it is a good thing. I have a new man in my life and he is wonderful! I can say finally that I am truely happy and right were I belong.
I hope all of you have been doing wonderful and will be catching up on all my fav blogs.
More Lots more updates to come.
Hugs,
Kat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a great attitude! welcome back...good luck with everything...

Marty said...

Good luck! Hope you can get back to sewing soon!

Tracey said...

Welcome back glad to hear all is well.

elo boost said...

You could be surprised to listen for that the new mother isn to passing the buck to the girl kid pertaining to spending the bucks.Nope, the blame apparently drops firmly at the legs connected with EA.This is not fully well-defined just how this specific xiii-yr-older kid was able to commit so much make the most the overall game therefore easily.Might know about can say for certain is actually they unbroken paying for FIFA age 14 Player Packs, and was able to commit $one,800 to them in only some day.FIFA 15 Coins PS3
FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360