Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day sewing!

Happy Mothers Day!
Well I did get a couple of my Mom Day gifts completed and pics taken, ran out of stabalizer and Wal Mart nor Hobby Lobby have any so my other gifts will have to wait.

I had so much fun making this apron and tea towels. These gifts were made for my mother-n-law. The fabric is just darling and I actually have enough left over to make a cute lil pillowcase dress for my Bryanna.
Hope all of you had a wonderful Mothers Day, mine was great. My hubby ordered me a beautiful mothers ring(which is still not in, ugh) and today I got a Nikon Coolpix S8100 camera and an awsome dinner he grilled steaks out on the grill, corn on the cob, baked potatoes and chocolate cupcakes, yummmmm!
I am now just relaxing in my bed and enjoying the rest of the night cuddling with my honey.
Sorry for the bad pics, but like I said I have a new camera so from now on my pics will ROCK! :0)